This easy and cute Wednesday Addams Themed Cloche Decor is perfect for your home or party. If you are a fan of the Wednesday Addams series you’ll love this spooky yet stylish Wednesday Addam Cloche Decor craft! Incorporate her vibes into this fun craft.
Let’s Create A Creepy, Kooky Wednesday Addams Cloche Decor
What a fantastic Addams family revival! When I saw Wednesday Addams on Netflix, I knew that I wanted to make some crafts inpired by the show. If you’re a fan of the classic creepy Addams family style too, you can easily create a Wednesday Addams-themed cloche to add to your home decor.
With just a few materials from Dollar Tree or Amazon, you can create an eye-catching centerpiece or favor for your very own Wednesday Addams party. Party guests will love it!
What is a Cloche?
How to Create A Creepy, Kooky Wednesday Addams Cloche Decor
First, you’ll need a dome – a floral cloche from Dollar Tree or Amazon will do – and a few decorations that represent your favorite scene. For mine I chose a mini cello, to represent Wednesday’s iconic cello solos in the series.
Then add your favorite Wednesday-style decorations, black tinsel, yarn, and dahlias as well as check ribbon should be at the top of your list. Other items such as spider webs, dried flowers, spiders, and mini weapons are also perfect for giving off a Wednesday vibe. Creating a Wednesday-inspired cloche is both easy and affordable!
Styling a cloche is always an enjoyable experience for me, and this one was no exception! From the tiny cello to the window Wednesday played the cello in front of, there was so much decor inspiration from the series that I employed throughout the crafting process – everything was designed with Wednesday’s dark, and effortlessly cool aesthetic in mind.
Whether it’s for home decor, for a special occasion or even a gift, making a Wednesday Addams-inspired cloche is sure to spark some creative ideas of your own.
What you need to make a Wednesday Addams-themed cloche:
- Clear Plastic Cloche
- Mini Cello
- Black & White Check Fabric
- Black & White Check Ribbon
- Black Tinsel
- Black Vinyl
How to make a Wednesday Addams-themed cloche:
Watch this video or read on for step-by-step instructions. While you are there be sure to check out more Wednesday Addams-themed crafts & party ideas!
First, prepare the mini cello for painting by sanding off the shiny veneer.
Next, paint the cello black.
Measure the base of the cloche and cut out a circle of black & white checkered fabric to fit.
Cut the fabric and glue it into the base of the cloche.
Next, glue the cello stand to the base of the cloche.
Secure the cello onto the stand with glue
Then secure the cello bow to the stand, again using glue.
Next, add black & white checkered ribbon around the bottom rim of the cloche top.
Then, add a layer of tinsel.
Finally, cut the window in Wednesday & Enid’s room out of black adhesive vinyl and add it to the top of the cloche. You could also use a black sharpie to draw this on if you don’t have a Cricut.
For an easy craft, I think these Wednesday Addams-themed cloches turned out super cute!
You could make these with larger cloches and add a black dahlia, a mini Thing, a guillotine, grim reaper….the options are endless! Larger cloches would also make great centerpieces.
For more Wednesday-themed party and crafts ideas, check out:
- Wickedly Wonderful Wednesday Addams Party Ideas
- Wednesday Inspired Heart Wands
- DIY Wednesday Addams Conversation Hearts
- DIY Wednesday Addams Place Cards
As a blogger, I sometimes receive compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. I also may earn a small commission from any sales that result from affiliate links on this page. As always, all project ideas and any opinions expressed here are my own. For further information on our disclosure policy please check out our disclosure page.
PIN FOR LATER:
Wednesday Addams Cloche Decor
- Pair of Scissors
- Glue Gun
- Fine Sandpaper
- 1 Cloche (I found mine at the Dollar Tree & they are available on Amazon)
- 1 Mini Cello
- Black & White Check Fabric (I found in the fabric section at Dollar Tree)
- Black & White Check Ribbon
- Black Tinsel
- Black Vinyl (I found mine at Michaels)
- First, prepare the mini cello for painting by sanding off the shiny veneer
- Next, paint the cello black
- Measure the base of the cloche and cut out a circle of black & white checkered fabric to fit
- Cut the fabric and glue it into the base of the cloche
- Next, glue the cello stand to the base of the cloche
- Secure the cello onto the stand with glue
- Then secure the cello bow to the stand, again using glue
- Next, add black & white checkered ribbon around the bottom rim of the cloche top
- Then add a layer of black tinsel
- Finally, cut the window in Wednesday & Enid's dorm room out of black vinyl and place it on the top of the cloche. Note: I found the svg cut file on Etsy.
Leave a Reply