Thank you for visiting Fern & Maple! I created this company to share not just my parties but also to share my joy of crafting and creating. I hope you enjoy coming back here and find inspiration to live life creatively.
I love comments and I’m happy to answer your questions. I’m also happy to hear feedback, engage with you, hear your honest opinions and ideas you have or would like help with. This is however, not a place for harsh criticisms or negativity. We are on the same team, friends! I ask that we express ideas and thoughts with respect towards one another.
This policy is valid from January 2016. This blog is a blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Natalie Mayhew (email@example.com).
- On occasion, I accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have, in fact, used and that I feel will be beneficial to you, my readers.
- If I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites or other various topics I will disclose this and it will not impact my views and opinions. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
Fern & Maple is a participant in the Evite Affiliate program.