Recently, I styled a magical Polar Express Party, and I wanted to create something eye-catching and on-theme for above my mantel. I decided to create a DIY Polar Express Holiday Wreath, and I am so thrilled with how it turned out! It’s full of cozy details, train-inspired additions, and Polar Express-specific decor. Read on to get the supply details and step-by-step DIY instructions!
How to Make a Magical DIY Polar Express Holiday Wreath
As a blogger, I sometimes receive compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. I also may earn a small commission from any sales that result from affiliate links on this page. As always, all project ideas and any opinions expressed here are my own. For further information on our disclosure policy please check out our disclosure page.
- Plain Faux Pine Wreath
- Santa-Style ribbon
- “Believe” Bells
- Hot Cocoa Ornaments (I found these at Target last year, but any cozy or train- or Santa-themed ornaments will work here!)
- Polar Express Tickets
- Toy Train Tracks
- North Pole Pennant Flag
- Wrap the pine-style wreath in Santa-style ribbon.
- Add bells, these ones have “believe” engraved into them!
- Layer in hot cocoa-themed ornaments.
- Stick polar express tickets into the branches of the wreath.
- Glue on train tracks.
- Add a North Pole pennant flag from The Party Darling to complete the look!
That’s it! Super simple and so adorable. Check out the closeup photos below for more detail, and scroll to the bottom of the photos to see a video of how I set mine up step-by-step!
Here’s the video I promised showing how I made my own DIY Polar Express Holiday Wreath!
View this post on Instagram
PIN FOR LATER: